REGISTRATION & BENEFITS
Giving You the Inside Advantage
All current and new Race Guards must apply and register here in order for us to track certifications, eligibility, and manage race sign ups across all regions and activities. You must go through the registration before you sign up for your first race!
Easily manage your races and personal Race Guards profile, communicate with team leaders, receive pre-race instructions, and update your preferences of participation in one spot. Plus, claim deep discounts on sponsor products up to 60% off.
Once your registration is approved you will receive the following benefits:
- Your own Race Guards Gear — Hat or Visor, and outerwear as available
- Opportunity to participate in some of the country’s best running and endurance events for FREE
- The Race t-shirt from each event!!
- Outstanding discounts and promotions from 16+ Race Guards sponsors & partners
- Travel benefits in some markets
- A well-orchestrated volunteer opportunity at each race
- Insurance coverage for the Race Guards team member
- First aid supplies at each race
- Frequent training courses in all Race Guards markets
- Race Guards continued expansion throughout the country, establishing Race Guards as the “standard of care” at all events
Race Guards is excited to provide you with an online application tool that will be your gateway to manage your Race Guards membership experience.
Important: We require all Race Guards to be CPR, First Aid, and AED certified. Before filling out the application, please have scans or photos of your current certifications and your driver's license available for upload (.pdf, .gif, .png or .jpg formats accepted). If you do not hold current certifications, please email us at email@example.com and we will quickly arrange for you to attend one of our certification and training courses.
3 EASY STEPS TO REGISTER
- Have your current CPR, AED, and First Aid Certifications at hand. If any of your certifications are expired, you can now sign up for a refresher course and get your certifications updated. If you are having trouble locating your certifications and you obtained them through a Race Guards Certification Course, please email Janice Penrose at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
- Complete the Race Guards volunteer application form. Upload scans or photos of your current CPR, AED and First Aid Certifications (mandatory). Review, sign the waiver and submit your volunteer application.
- We'll email you a confirmation with next steps to sign into the Race Guards Membership dashboard upon approval and verification of certifications. Once in the dashboard, complete the last steps for your profile.